SPIDER USB + Analog (White)
The Smart Spider is a table-top beamforming speakerphone. It can also be ceiling mounted and daisy-chained making it ideal for any space. The Smart Spider can be used for videoconferencing via it’s USB connection or as a plug-in device for any “smart” interface (tablets, smartphones).
– Noise Cancelling
– Acoustic Echo Cancellation
– Automatic Gain Control
– Daisy Chaining
– Daisy Chaining
- The ability to connect multiple units together to work as a single system. This enables larger coverage and scalability.
– Power Daisy Chaining
- The ability to connect multiple units together to work as a single system with one power source. This enables larger coverage and scalability.
– Dual Connectivity
- Offering multiple interfaces in a single product. This feature allows the use of one product in a room that requires multiple connectivity options (audio and video conferencing).
- The ability to connect two calls from different interfaces simultaneously, making your video conferencing participants able to speak with your audio conferencing participants as well as yourself through your device.
– Direction Finding
- The ability to recognize the direction of the person speaking in the room.
- The ability to steer the directionality of the device’s microphones. Beamforming improves noise and echo cancelling as well as the overall quality of the device’s pickup. This feature works in conjunction with direction finding.
– USB Power
- The ability to provide power to the device through the USB connection getting rid of the need to use a separate power supply.
– Ceiling/Wall Mountable
- This product supports a mounting system that allows you to hang it on surfaces such as walls and ceilings.
– LED Indications
- LEDs indicate the voice pickup and direction as well as muting.
Controls On The Device:
– Speaker Volume
– Microphone Sensitivity
– Direct USB Power
– External Power Supply
– Power Daisy Chaining
– Small Room
– Huddle Room
– Medium Conference Room
– Large Board Room
– Training Room
IOS/Android App Integration:
– Dialer App
EACH UNIT INCLUDES:
- USB cable
- 5V Power Supply
- 2.5mm (male) to 3.5mm 4pin (male) cable
- User manual
- Warranty: 2 years
Connects to your computer via USB
- Use this connection for video conferencing sessions or softphone calls. The Spider is compatible with cloud conferencing apps such as Zoom, Skype For Business, BlueJeans, Chromebox For Meetings, etc.
Connects to Smart device via analog cable
- Use this connection to make calls from your Smart phone or tablet. The Smart Spider is compatible with all Smart devices.
- UBS interface (Micro-USB)
- 3.5mm external loudspeaker and microphone jack
- Volume Up / Volume Down buttons
- Daisy chain expandability of up to 15 units
- Power consumption: 5V 500mA peak through USB and wall mount AC/DC converted.
- Frequency response 50Hz – 16 KHz
- Low latency (10ms)
- Broadcast level (peak): 92dB SPL @1m (5 watts RMS)
- Three-way bridging capability
- Noise cancellation > 10dB (without pumping noise)
- 100% full duplex – no attenuation (in either direction) during full duplex
- High-end performance confirms to ITU-T G.167
- Acoustic echo cancellation > 40dB with conversion speed of 40dB/sec
- Residual echo is suppressed to the environment noise level, preventing artificial ducking of signal
- 4 high-quality directional microphones
- Direction-finding algorithm (determines the presence and direction of a speaker)
- Beamforming algorithm (forms and directs audio beams towards a defined direction)
- Automatic voice-level adjustment (AGC)
- 7” diameter, 1-7/8” height
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- Metal case and metal grill mesh for high RFI immunity and product durability
- Plug-and-play – No installation or drivers
- Audio setup utility is available for Windows
- The setup utility helps monitor the audio input and output level but is not required
- Recording utility is available for Windows
- Recording utility allows you to record conversations to your computer via the device
- Operating systems: Windows 98 and up / Linux / MacOS.