The MT103S provides a complete hardware/software platform solution that will let you design, tune, and build your own audio solution. Phoenix offers a large library of algorithms to run on the MT103.
The MT103 daughter board is our “build to spec” OEM solution and offers our technologies in a powerful and customizable package. The software, the I/O settings, and the control pin configuration are tailored for the customer.
- Noise cancelling – Max 2 channels 8 KHz
- Echo cancelling – 1chanel 8 KHz 130ms
- Multi-channel recording – 2 channel
- The 4 microphone inputs are connected to pins 1, 2, 3, & 4 of J1. The following microphone settings are available using the setup software:
– Mic level (280mV peak-to-peak)
– Line level (2V peak-to-peak)
– Add 6dB boost
– Optional 2.8V power supply (phantom) , via 1 KOhm resistor
*Units are preset to Mic level without 6dB boost; Phantom On
Note: User has the option to use a single microphone connected to either pin 1, 2, 3, or 4 of J1. However, it is recommended that the provided microphones are used and that all four are connected to maximize beamforming and audio clarity.
– Far-End Inputs connected to USB or J1 pin 6. The input setting is Line level (2V peak-to-peak)Notes:
1) Far-End Input will be received through the USB channel only.
2) Only one far-end signal is required; the two inputs will support stereo loudspeaker systems
- System Output connected to the pin13 of J1 and USB. The following output settings are available using the setup software:
– Line level: 2V peak-to-peak
– Mic level: 200mV peak-to-peak
*Units are preset to Line level
Note: Output will be transmitted through the USB and pin 13 of J1 and USB.
- Speakers – (Far-end out signal) is connected to pin 11 and pin 12 of J1. The output setting is Line level: 2V peak-to-peak
- Size – 2”X3”
- Processing – 216 MIPS
- Max I/O – 2 IN 2 OUT
- Processor – TI 5506