The Software Engineer is a key member of our talented engineering team and is responsible for the design, maintenance, troubleshooting, and testing/analysis of our products. Superb technical capability is essential in this position as the Software Engineer is responsible for integrating and upholding the following six standards of our product design: flexibility, scalability, reliability, controllability, simplicity, and intuitiveness.
We’re looking for a team member who we will enjoy working with and who offers the following:
- Thrives in a team working environment
- High energy, self-motivated, and positive attitude
- Looking for long term career building opportunity
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Science & Engineering preferred
- At least 2 years of professional work experience as a software engineer is required
- Embedded software experience preferred
- MUST HAVE Strong coding skills in C
- Coding skills in C++ are preferred
- Python and MATLAB scripting are also a plus
- Primary experience focus should be with Linux and Networking. Knowledge of the following is required:
- Bash shell scripting
- How to launch and create daemons/services in Linux
- Network traffic optimization
- How to build/rebuild a Linux kernel
- In-depth knowledge of networking and operating systems
- DSP knowledge is preferred
Our main office is in the Irvine Business Complex, surrounded by many restaurants and other amenities.
Very competitive salary with paid vacation, great office atmosphere, and full health, vision, and dental coverage.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, along with your contact information to: email@example.com. We will review all resumes and invite for interviews accordingly.