Position Title: Sales Engineer
The Sales Engineer position requires an AV design professional that will focus on assisting Phoenix Audio clients and partners with best practices for installing and implementing our products into collaboration spaces. The sales engineer will work closely with the sales team and their customers to assist them in ensuring optimal success when installing Phoenix Audio products.
As new member of our sales team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide recommendations and solutions to customers and partners based on the needs of their environments.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for design and build assistance to all Phoenix Audio products.
- Develop strong, strategic relationships with AV designers and IT managers.
- Create simple and easy to understand documentation for best practices using Phoenix Audio products.
- Provide step by step assistance when needed for clients installing Phoenix Audio products.
- Provide technical training for Phoenix Audio products.
Additional Performance Expectations:
- To become knowledgeable in the company’s complete product line as well as gaining a broad understanding of how they integrate with audio and video conferencing applications.
- To become knowledgeable in other collaboration tools, platforms, and solutions that our product may integrate with in collaboration spaces.
- To maintain excellent rapport and frequently interact directly with existing clients.
- Provide input to sales and engineering management.
- Experience in AV design and build
- Strong personal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Professional appearance
- Competitive and driven personality
- Willingness to learn and a high sense of curiosity
- Passionate and personable
- Team player
Our main office is in Irvine located near restaurants and other convenient amenities.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, along with your contact information to: email@example.com. We will review all resumes and invite for interviews accordingly.