Position Title: Hardware Engineer
Phoenix Audio Technologies is an innovator of audio communication solutions for huddle rooms, conference rooms and other environments that are designed for collaboration.
We believe that high-quality audio should be easy to install and simple to use. You shouldn’t need to be an AV or IT expert to understand how to integrate or use our products. We work on the premise that audio solutions should be complicated on the inside so that they can be flexible and simple on the outside. To perfect our craft, our company focuses solely on providing audio endpoints that can be used either alone or to complement video solutions. We design and manufacture products that address the fast pace changes in communication trends and conferencing environments.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering. A focus on audio digital signal processing is a plus.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in digital and analog board layout and design.
- Experience with compliance and certification testing (FCC and CE).
- Proficiency with OrCAD and MATLAB
- Familiarity with dedicated DSP ICs from Texas Instruments
- Experience with bringing up and troubleshooting real-time hardware systems and prototypes
- Experience developing audio devises with high performance and reliability requirements
- Great problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Responsible for implementing board design and new board layouts
- Lead and drive performance analysis, testing, troubleshooting, and debugging of prototype and existing products
- Work collaboratively with other members of a small project team to develop high-end UC audio products
- Develop and implement test strategies to support quality assurance
Additional performance expectations:
To become knowledgeable in the company’s complete product line as well as gaining a broad understanding of how they integrate with audio and video conferencing applications
- Detail oriented
- Possess strong analytical skills and industry presence
- Extremely organized and excellent time management skills
- Competitive and driven personality
- Willingness to learn, be coached and has a high sense of curiosity
- Passionate and personable
- Team player
- Company culture is important for us, so we’re looking for a personality that will mesh well with the team
Our main office is in Irvine and has a small business casual office atmosphere located near restaurants and other amenities. We are conveniently located right off of freeways 5 and 405.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, along with your contact information to: email@example.com. We will review all resumes and invite for interviews accordingly.