SPIDER USB & Sip/IP TELEPHONE – MT505
The Spider conference phone delivers top class performance accompanied by unmatched versatility to make it the perfect audio device for your organization. It has an exceptionally large pickup and broadcasting range, yet leaves a small footprint and is discreet in design.
The Spider is ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms, huddle rooms, and executive offices.
- SIP telephony & USB soft codec connectivity to address both videoconferencing and audio conference meetings. The Spider also support a three-way call bridge between both interfaces to provide maximum flexibility.
- Unparalleled daisy chaining capabilities to up to 14 Smart Spider (MT503) units to cover any size conference room.
- Intuitive and interactive user interface that is incorporated through LED lights discreetly placed throughout the unit. The Spider comes to life when it is in action and displays only the needed functions depending on the specific scenario to provide an easy to use audio solution for your conference room.
- Bridging between USB and SIP
- Supports PoE
- Daisy Chainable (Up to 14 Secondary Units – MT503)
- Single Source Power Daisy Chain
- Integrates with External Microphones and Speakers
- Easily Connects to Handset for Privacy Mode
- Intuitive and Interactive User Interface
- LED Voice Tracking
- Four Microphone Beamforming Array with 360⁰ Coverage
- Pick-up Range of up to 15 Feet
- Software Dialing (SIP Dialer App Available for iOS and Android)
- Full Duplex Communication
- Algorithms: Echo Cancelling, Noise Suppression, De‐reverb and AGC
- Durable Aluminum Casing
EACH UNIT INCLUDES:
- USB cable
- 48V Power Supply
- International power supply adaptor
- Phone cable
- User manual
- Warranty: 2 years
Connects to your computer via USB
- Use this connection for video conferencing sessions or softphone calls. The Spider is compatible with cloud conferencing apps such as Zoom, Skype For Business, BlueJeans, Chromebox For Meetings, etc.
Connects to SIP telephone line via Ethernet
- Use this connection to make calls through your network infrastructure. The Spider is supported by most SIP/IP Phone service providers. For help with specific providers, visit our SIP Integration Support page.
- Frequency Response 50Hz—16KHz
- Low latency (10ms)
- Broadcast level (peak): 92dB SPL @1m (5 watts RMS)
- Three-way bridging capability
- Noise cancelation > 10dB (without pumping noise)
- 100% full duplex – no attenuation (in either direction) during full duplex
- High-end performance confirms to ITU-T G.167
- Acoustic echo cancelation > 40dB/sec
- Residual echo is suppressed to the environment noise level, preventing artificial ducking of signal
- 4 high-quality directional microphones
- Beam-forming algorithm (forms and directs audio beams towards a define direction)
- Automatic voice-level adjustment (AGC)
- Dimension: 7” diameter, 1-7/8” height
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Metal case and metal grill mesh for high RFI immunity and product durability
- High RFI immunity and product durability
- Plug-and-Play – No installation or additional drivers required
- Audio Setup Utility is available for Windows.
- Recording utility is available for Windows.
- Recording utility allows you to record conversations to your computer via the device.
- Operating systems: Windows 98 and up / Linux / MacOS.
In The Box
- USB Cable (10 ft. in length)
- 5V Power Supply (6 ft. in length)
- Two Mounting Options
- Wall Mounting Bracket